时间:2019-01-02 作者:英语课 分类:网络社交


英语课


SCENE③ A  当天晚上,下课后  柔丝家


【再透漏多一点嘛】


 


Rose:       (at the door) Oh, hi Sue. Why are you so late?


柔丝:      (站在门口)喔,嗨,苏。你怎么这么晚才来?


 


Sue:         I had to 1) run an errand. How was your first class with Herbert?


苏:          我得去办点事。你跟赫伯特的第一堂课上得如何?


 


Rose:       Well, the class went quite well.


柔丝:      嗯,课上得还不错。                


 


Sue:         Tell me more. I 2) noticed...


苏:          继续,继续!我有注意到喔……


 


Rose:                 Noticed what?


柔丝:      注意到什么?


 


Sue:         I noticed there was no music in your classroom. Why was it so quiet?


苏:          我注意到你的教室都没有音乐声,为什么那么安静?


 


Rose:       Sue, it's 3) none of your business! We talked the whole time.


柔丝:      苏,这不干你的事!我们一直在讲话。


 


Sue:         All talking, no teaching. That's very interesting. Tell me more!


苏:          都在讲话,不上课。真有意思。再透漏多一点嘛。



语言详解


 


A: They said they were interested in doing business with us.


    他们说过有兴趣和我们做生意。


 


B: So why haven't they given us a firm answer?


    那他们怎么还没给我们确切的答复?


 


run an errand 跑腿,出公差】


 


run这个字必真有的动作,例如:run an errand(跑腿),errand则是指差事,工作的意思。


 


The boy, eldest 1 of five children, had to quit school and work as an errand runner.


这男孩是家里五个孩子中的老大,因此必须辍学并找了份跑腿工作。


 


1) run an errand 办一些杂事


2) notice  (v.)注意


3) none of... business  不干(某人)的事



adj.最年长的,最年老的
  • The King's eldest son is the heir to the throne.国王的长子是王位的继承人。
  • The castle and the land are entailed on the eldest son.城堡和土地限定由长子继承。
标签: 网络 社交 透漏
学英语单词