By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: October 16, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Education Report. Students often say their teachers give them too much homework. Now, reports by two rese

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-教育与新闻

By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: October 30, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Education Report. Many people remember the day in school when they had to 1)cut up a dead frog. Students

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-教育与新闻

IN THE NEWS - Missing Explosives in Iraq By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Saturday, October 30, 2004 This is Steve Ember with In the News in VOA Special English. On Monday, the United Nations nuclear agency

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Shukla Bose说道:教育贫民,不仅仅是一场数字游戏。她阐述了她的开创性的Parikrma人类基金会的故事,这个基金会通过无视那些令人生畏的数据并视每个孩子为独立的个体,给印度贫民区带来了

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:贫穷至进步

关于教育背景(Ⅱ) 85.How were your scores at college?你在大学时成绩如何? 86.They were all above average.成绩都在平均分以上。 87.How are your grades all college?你读大学成绩如何? 88.They are above

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

中考英语写作主要考查学生写句子的功底,而大家的英语水平都不相上下,如果在考试中写上几个亮点句子,不仅会让改卷老师眼睛一亮,他还会非常爽地给你一个更爽的分数。 一、the + est

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: November 8, 2003 This is Steve Ember with IN THE NEWS, from VOA Special English. Many investors are 1)concerned about the possible effects on the Russian economy from the ar

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-教育与新闻

Most Promising Children Chosen for Program in Cambodia 柬埔寨为教育计划选拔有前途儿童 A group of 50 Cambodian schoolchildren are trying a program to develop young people who can improve the country. They are working to develop a model

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

AS IT IS 2016-03-08 World Fails to Educate Its Girls 世界对女性教育的不重视 Nearly twice as many girls are denied an education as boys. That is according to a new report by the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

1. 奖学金 scholarship; fellowship; financial grant 2. 领取助学金的学生 a grant-aided student 3. 博士生Ph.D candidate 4. 博士后 postdoctoral 5. 毕业生分配 graduate placement 6. 函授学院 correspondence school 7. 附中 middle

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

GWEN IFILL: But, first, school districts across the country are going high-tech, incorporating educational apps and digital programs into the classroom. But fears about the privacy and security of students' personal information are on the rise. Speci

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

IN THE NEWS - State of the Union By Broadcast: Saturday, January 24, 2004 This Steve Ember with In the News in VOA Special English. Graphic Image President Bush gave his yearly State of the Union mess

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

The life-long benefits of teaching children good money habits make it well worth the effort. Children who are not taught these lessons pay the consequences for a life-time. Some parents don't teach children about money because they think they shouldn

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Raising Children 美式教养观The job of raising children is a tough one. Children don't come with an instruction manual. And each child is different. So parents sometimes pull their hair out in frustration, not knowing what to do. But in raising c

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Educational Background (教育背景)(I = Interviewer. A = Applicant)I: what is your major? A: My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in Marketing. I: What are your major and minor subjects? A: My major subject is Physics and

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Now look, I'm a technology fan, but I have to admit to you all I'm a little old. 我是一个技术发烧友,但我得承认我年纪是大了点。 So I was a little slow, and I did not trust technology, and when they first came out with those new

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Educational psychology 教育心理学 Now you know 现在,你要知道 When should you teach children, and when should you let them explore? 什么时候应该告诫孩子,和什么时候应该让孩子自己摸索? It is one of the oldest deb

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Finance and Economics 财经 Student Loans: Grading Education 学生贷款:分级教育 A fintech startup treats student loans a serious investments. 一家新兴金融科技公司把学生贷款作为正经投资。 IN AN old factory building in l

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Children brought up according to tough love principles are more successful in life, according to a study. The think tank Demos says a balance of warmth and discipline improved social skills more than an laissez-faire, authoritarian or disengaged upbr

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Peoples living standard has been improved and parents tend to pay attention to their childrens education. Therefore, more and more young people choose to go abroad to pursue their higher education. Frankly speaking, studying oversea has both advantag

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语