104. So that... 结果 用法透视 该句可以表达做了什么事情后的结果如何,含义相当于so(因此,所以)。 支持范例 1. I left early this morning, so that I caught the first bus. 今早我出发得很早,所以赶上了头班车。 2. The hall was crowded with people, so that

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

你肯定吗? Are you sure? 你有成功的把握吗? Are you sure about your success. 你肯定他会来吗? Are you sure he'll come? 我肯定。 I'm certain. 我确信他是正确的。 I'm positive he's correct. 我百分之百肯定他爱上

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

这期笔记的著眼点在于帮助刚到美国或是有租房子需要的人熟悉一些简单的会话。大体上是假设一个人打电话给租赁公司 (Rental Office) 所会询问到的一些问

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

cheap 便宜的 clever 聪明的 expensive 高价的 hard 硬的 high 高的 loud 大声的 soft 软的 sour 酸的 stale 变馊的 stupid 愚蠢的,笨的

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

提供帮助 有什么需要帮忙的吗? A: Hongyun Restaurant. What can 1 do for you? 鸿运酒店。有什么需要帮忙的吗? B: Id like to make a reservation. 我要订个桌位。 同类问句: This is the Hongyun Restaurant May I h

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

4. Make Eye Contact 4.进行目光交流 When you are engaged in a conversation with someone, make sure you maintain comfortable eye contact with this person. 和别人交谈时,确保与对方有适当的目光接触。 When you make eye contact,

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

W:Oh ,what a beautiful morning,can we go out for a walk now? M:Do you really want that new job? W:Sure,I do ,any ideas? M;You'd better prepare for the interview careful. W:Ok,I'll try my best. M; Have some coffee and breakfast,and then get to work. W

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

Reading on-line just takes a little getting used to. 在线阅读只需要去习惯它。 get used to something只适应某东西,上句中的getting used to是个动名词短语,把整一块都看作个名词就行了。 It takes some time to ge

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

1.This is our contract, please read it carefully before signing. 这是我们的合同,请仔细阅读后再签字。 2.Since we have reached an agreement on all terms, there shouldn't be any problems for the contract. 既然我们对各项条款意见

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

unit 104 买烟(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me, could you give me change for a dollar? A:打扰一下,能给我换开一美元吗? B:I'll see what I have. What do you need it for? B:我得看看有没有。你要用来做什么?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Wednesday's business with Simon Jack LAST WEDNESDAY Nuclear centrepiece of President Xi's visit and a milestone in tax avoidance fight.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

图片1 Please meet our friend Melanie! She is a native English speaker who learned French from a very young age. She traveled to Lyon, France where she met her partner Christophe, who is a native French speaker. In this episode, Maura and Melanie di

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

New Zealand is experiencing a hot summer this year. The East Coast of both the North and South Islands have had temperatures in the 30s. Central Otago has also had a heat wave and even Northland has had higher temperatures than normal. While Auckland

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Todd: OK, Keith, I was surprised to hear that you actually lived in Finland. Keith: Yeah, I lived in a small farm town there. There's a little place called Kalhaba. About 8,000 people live there. Yeah, it was a nice time. I was teaching kindergarten

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

讲解 The key word is Scorpion S-c-o-r-p-i-o-n Scorpion 蝎子 天蝎 A scorpion is a small creature which looks like a large insect(昆虫). Scorpions have a long curved tail尾巴, and some of them are poisonous有毒. Here is an example: The scor

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

I felt involuntarily reassured in his presence, and this boded well for our interview. 我看见这个人在面前,心中自然而然地觉得很安定,我预料我们的会谈将很顺利。 Whether this individual was thirty-five or fifty years

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文广播剧

We stay in Scotland for todays podcast. We are going to meet a man called William Topaz McGonagall. Most people agree that he was the worst poet ever in the English language. He was born in 1825. His father was a cotton weaver, who had to move from t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

The Sichuan Blue Whales edged the Liaoning Flying Leopards to take a 2-1 lead in the CBA Finals, thanks in large part to a big night from Justin Dentmon. Liaoning have suffered their second loss in the CBA finals, going down to Sichuan 104-109 in Che

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年