Herbert Wilson and his wife went to the Isle of Wight for their summer holiday. But they were by no means pleased with their hotel. As soon as they returned home, Herbert decided to write to the Manager of Happytours. Herbert: Can you spare a moment,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第二册

Interviewer: Is film editing a complicated job? Film Editor: Oh yes, a lot of people probably don't know how complicated a job it can be. It's far more than just sticking pieces of film together. Interviewer: How long does it take to edit a film? Fil

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第二册

北外英语中级听力-36

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

Here's the news at 11:30. Thousands of people have marched through the centre of Corby in Northamptonshire to protest against plans to close the steel works, the town's major employer. The marchers demonstrated outside the local British Steel Corpora

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

Lesley: Ah ... it's such a lovely day. It reminds me of last week, doesn't it you? Fiona: Oh don't! I mean that was just so fantastic, that holiday! Lesley: I love that city, you know. Fiona: I do too. Really, it's got something about it, a certain s

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

6.-What do you think are the most important elements of a happy relationship? -I know now that the most important element is being able to listen to your partner and actually having time for your part

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

74.Good evening. Are there any messages for me? 75.Good evening, madam. At your service. 76.I asked if there were any messages for me. 77.Your name please, madam? 78.Schmidt. 79.Is that your family na

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

This is Brighton station. It’s a busy station. Many passengers travel up to London every day from here. I am going to talk to one or two of the passengers now. Let’s talk to you first of all. Plea

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

-Let’s talk about English as a language. Is it very difficult to learn? 7.–I think it is perhaps, to master, I think it’s one of the most difficult of the European languages. It’s only when yo

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

Robert: Now, one of the biggest hurdles to cross in getting a good job is the interview. There's no getting away from it, because in nearly every case when you apply for a job you will be called for one, or sometimes even two, interviews. It's quite

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

Linda: Oh, yes, I remember. We were conducting a survey into the, the needs of disabled people in the borough (Yes) in which I work in London. And we got a request from an old man to go along and, and see him in connection with this survey. Well, som

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

北外英语中级听力-31

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

北外英语中级听力-33

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

北外英语中级听力-34

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

北外英语中级听力-35

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

Stuart: What did you do last night then? Did you work all night? Judy: Yes, I did some work (Yes) but erm ... I watched a bit of TV ... (Uh-huh) got to relax, you know. Stuart: Did you watch the football? Judy: No, no I didn't. I can't bear football.

Interviewer: Hello. My name's Hudson. Dick Hudson. Applicant: I'm Pamela Gable. Interviewer: Well, take a seat, please. Miss Gable-it is Miss, isn't it? Thought so. Well, let me just check that I've got these particulars right. Your surname is Gable,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

Interest in sport in Britain is widespread, as is indicated by the huge crowds which attend such occasions as the Football Association Cup Final at Wembley Stadium, international rugby matches at Twickenham, Murrayfield or Cardiff Arms Park, the Wimb

Brigid: Mrs. Kellerman, why is it that some children perform much better than others at school? Mrs. Kellerman: Obviously, it can't be denied that certain children are brighter than others, but it's not as simple as that. A lot of emphasis is placed

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力

Host (Michael Parkhurst): Good evening, and welcome again to the 'Michael Parkhurst Talkabout'. In tonight's programme, we're looking at the problem of energy. The world's energy resources are limited. Nobody knows exactly how much fuel is left, but

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 北外英语中级听力