时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:ESL杰夫的一天


英语课

   So, I put my keys and cell phone in the front pocket "and my wallet in the back" pocket. 因此,我把钥匙和手机放进前兜里,“钱包放在后兜里”。


  My wallet, "wallet," is where I put my money and my credit cards and my driver's license 1; all of those things go in my wallet. 我的钱包(wallet)是我放钱、信用卡和驾照的地方;所有这些东西都在我的钱包里。
  "I put on my glasses," because I cannot see without my glasses very well, and I "check myself in the mirror." “我带上眼镜,”因为不戴眼镜我就看不太清楚,并且我“照一照镜子”。
  To check yourself means to look at yourself, usually in a mirror, and you can see how you look. 照我自己的意思通常是在镜子里看自己,你能看到你的长相怎么样。
  I usually look pretty ugly. 我通常是猪八戒第二。
  I "check myself in the mirror, and then" I "go into" my "home office," or my office in my house and "get my bag. 我“照一照镜子”,然后我"走进我的家庭办公室也就是我房子里的办公室”拿我的包。
  "I used to carry a more traditional briefcase 2." “我过去常常提着更传统的公文包。”
  A briefcase, "briefcase," (all one word) is not something that you put your underwear in—your briefs. 公文包(briefcase)(一个字)不是你装内衣——三角裤的包。
  A briefcase means the thing that you carry papers in when you are going from your home to your office. 公文包是你从家前往办公室的时候提着用来装公文的包。

1 license
n.执照,许可证,特许;v.许可,特许
  • The foreign guest has a license on the person.这个外国客人随身携带执照。
  • The driver was arrested for having false license plates on his car.司机由于使用假车牌而被捕。
2 briefcase
n.手提箱,公事皮包
  • He packed a briefcase with what might be required.他把所有可能需要的东西都装进公文包。
  • He requested the old man to look after the briefcase.他请求那位老人照看这个公事包。
标签: ESL