时间:2019-02-23 作者:英语课 分类:大家说英语


英语课
December 2
 
12月2日
Read it!
读读看!
It's cold outside!
外面好冷啊!
Jim is inside 1 the office but he still feels cold.
吉姆在办公室里面,但是还是觉得冷,
He can't believe 2 it.
他实在不能相信。
Mark 3's apartment 4 building has a hot tub 5!
马克的公寓大楼有个热水按摩池!
Mark can have some people over.
马克可以邀请一些人到他家,
They can have a party.
开个派对。
The hot springs are crowded 6 on the weekend.
温泉景点在周末的时候总是人挤人,
Maybe Carol 7 can go on a weekday 8.
或许卡萝可以在平日去;
Or she can take a relaxing 9 bath at home instead 10.
或是她也可以选择在家轻松地泡澡。
Conversation 11 A
 
会话A
It's so cold outside!
外面实在好冷喔!
I know. We're inside the office and I'm still cold!
就是啊。我们在办公室里面,而我都还觉得冷!
I can't believe it.
真是不敢相信。
I can go home soon. I'm so glad.
我很快就可以回家了,真高兴。
Why?
为什么高兴?
I can sit in my hot tub!
我可以坐在我的热水按摩池里!
You have a hot tub?
你有个热水按摩池?
Well, my apartment building does.
其实,是我公寓大楼有个热水按摩池。
That sounds really nice.
那听起来实在很棒,
I want a hot tub.
我想要个热水按摩池。
You should come over and try mine.
你应该来我家试试我的按摩池。
温泉和热水按摩池
 
Conversation B
 
会话B
Hi, Rob 12. What are you doing after work?
嗨,罗柏,你下班后要做什么?
I'm going 13 home. Why do you ask?
我要回家, 为什么这么问?
Jim is coming over.
吉姆要来我家,
He wants to try the hot tub at my apartment building.
他想要试试我们公寓大楼的热水按摩池。
That sounds like fun.
听起来很好玩。
Will it just be three of us?
就只是我们三个人吗?
I can ask the girls.
我也可以邀请办公室的女孩,
Maybe Susie or Megan can come, too.
说不定苏希或梅根也可以来。
We can make it a party!
我们可以办个派对!
Conversation C
 
会话C
Hey, Carol. Would 14 you ever 15 plan 16 a trip to a hot spring?
嘿,卡萝,妳会想要计划一个温泉之旅吗?
I don't know, Susie.
我不知道耶,苏希,
I might 17 not enjoy it.
我可能不会玩得尽兴。
Oh, really? Why not?
哦,是吗? 为什么?
Many people like the hot springs.
喜欢泡温泉的人很多,
It can get crowded.
那里可能会很挤。
Maybe you can go on a weekday.
或许妳可以平日去啊。
That's true 18.
这也是啦。
But I enjoy taking nice, relaxing baths at home.
不过我喜欢在家里泡个舒服、轻松的热水澡。
That sounds good, too!
那听起来也很棒!

n.内部,内脏,内幕;adj.内部的,秘密的,户内的;prep.在...之内
  • Two minutes later we were inside the taxi.两分钟以后我们已经坐在出租车里面了。
  • He will be back inside two days.他将在两天内回来。
v.相信;认为
  • Believe it or not,that's the way it is.信不信由你,反正事情就是这样。
  • I believe what you say.我相信你的话。
n.标志,分数,马克;v.做标记于,留意,打分数
  • Put a question mark at the end of that sentence.在那个句末划一个问号。
  • Mark the wrong word with a circle.把错字圈起来。
n.(美)公寓住宅,公寓房间;单元房间
  • How big is the apartment?这公寓有多大?
  • Remember to clean your apartment.记得打扫你的公寓。
n.桶,塑料杯,纸杯;盆,洗澡盆,浴缸
  • The girl washed clothes in a tub.那女孩把衣服放在木盆里洗。
  • The tub needs fixing too.It leaks.浴盆也得修了。它漏。
adj.拥挤的,塞满的
  • Earth is becoming more and more crowded.地球变得越来越拥挤。
  • Guangzhou is a crowded city!广州是个拥挤的城市!
n.赞美诗,圣诞颂歌
  • Silent Night is my favourite carol.《平安夜》是我最喜欢的圣诞颂歌。
  • The people in the church are singing a christmas carol.教堂里的人们正在唱圣诞颂歌。
n.工作日;平日(星期日、星期六除外)
  • Don't you go to the office on weekday?难道你工作日不上班吗?
  • It was a weekday.这是一个工作日。
adj.放松的,轻松的
  • My vacation was very relaxing.我的假期过得很放松。
  • Travelling by train is more relaxing than driving.乘火车旅行比开汽车轻松得多。
adv.代替;顶替
  • She decided to leave here on Sunday instead of Monday.她决定星期日而不是星期一离开这里。
  • Will you go to the party instead of me?你替我赴宴好吗?
n.谈话,交谈
  • Conversation is one of pleasures of life.交谈是人生一大乐趣。
  • We'll carry on a conversation with her tomorrow.我们将于明天与她会谈。
v.抢劫;vi.抢劫,盗窃;vt.非法剥夺,使丧失,抢劫
  • Two men formed a plot to rob the bank.两人制定了抢劫那家银行的秘密计划。
  • They were scheming to rob the bank.他们在密谋抢劫银行。
n.去,离去,地面(或道路)的状况,工作情况;(复数形式)goings: 行为;adj.进行中的,流行的,现存的
  • We're going to listen to a report this afternoon. 今天下午我们要去听报告。
  • He hates leaving the office and going on holiday.他不愿离开办公室去度假。
aux.will的过去式;愿,要;常常;大概;将要,会
  • Why would you say that?为什么你会这么说?
  • Would you please help me?你能帮帮我吗?
adv.曾经;永远;不断地;在任何时候;究竟
  • Have you ever been to hangzhou?你曾经去过杭州吗?
  • I will be young and strong and beautiful for ever.我将永远年轻、强壮,永远漂亮。
n.计划,策略,方法;v.计划,设计,意欲
  • What do you plan to do during the holidays?你打算在假期里做什么?
  • I talked with him about our plan,and he wanted in.我同他谈了我们的计划,他想参加。
aux./v.(may的过去式)可能;可以,允许
  • It looks as if it might snow.看起来好像要下雪了。
  • Might I ask a question?我能问个问题吗?
a.真实,不假的;忠实,可靠的;正确无误的
  • He who doesn't reach the Great Wall is not a true man.不到长城非好汉。
  • I will come and see if it is true.我要来了解一下,是否真有其事。