时间:2019-01-10 作者:英语课 分类:英乐时空


英语课

不知道大家还记不记得Carter的葬礼上的那首歌,Jonny Cash的Hurt,这首歌原本是唱给去世的妻子的歌,歌曲中的悲伤简直漫过了耳机。



I hurt myself today

今天我又伤害了自己



To see if I still feel

是想知道可还有感知的气力



I focus 1 on the pain

我凝神体会着这痛楚



The only thing that's real

那是唯一真实的事物



The needle tears a hole

针尖蜇噬着伤口



The old familiar sting 2

仿佛旧日惯常的刺痛



Try to kill it all away

也试着让这一切湮灭再不重现



But I remember everything

可我就是记得所有的一切



What have I become?

我本来该是如何的样貌呢



My sweetest friend

我的甜蜜爱侣



Everyone I know

与我相知的每人



Goes away in the end

皆已化尘远去了



And you could have it all

而你远胜于我在尘世中拥有的全部



My empire of dirt

远胜于这一切



I will let you down

恐怕我会辜负你的期望



I will make you hurt

恐怕我会让你受伤



I wear this crown of thorns

我背负荆棘向主献上我的灵魂



Upon my liar's chair

祭于那为我而备的说谎者之位



Full of broken thoughts

那里满溢着破碎的片段



I cannot repair

但我已无法弥补



Beneath the stains of time

在岁月的污点之下



The feelings disappear

知觉渐渐消失



You are someone else

你已再世轮回



I am still right here

我却仍在尘世

 



n.焦点,焦距;vi.聚焦,注视;vt.使聚焦,调焦,集中
  • She was the focus of everyone's attention.她是大家注意的焦点。
  • The noise made it hard for me to focus on work.噪音让我无法集中注意力工作。
vt.激怒,刺痛,刺伤,蛰伤;n.刺痛,刺伤
  • Most flies do not sting.大多数苍蝇不叮人。
  • The scorpion has a sting that can be deadly.蝎子有可以致命的螫针。