时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季


英语课

   Hold up, hold up, hold up. 等等,等等


  Earl, slow down, your heart. 厄尔,慢点,你有心脏病
  Sorry I'm late, ladies. But if I run any faster, the cops 1 tend to pull guns on me. 抱歉来晚了,女士们。我再跑快一点,警察会以为我是在逃嫌犯呢
  Got held up at the florist 2 shop, but I made it. Here you go, ladies. 在花店耽搁了一会儿,还好及时赶到,给,女士们。
  Aww, Earl, you got us flowers? 厄尔,你还专门给我们买花啊
  Wrist corsages. I hope they're still in style. 腕花。希望现在还流行这个
  They're a classic 3, Earl. Like you. 经典永垂不朽,厄尔。跟你一样。
  Mmm, that was worth the run. 这趟跑得真值
  Let's go, ladies. Oleg is waiting to drive you. And you drive me crazy. 走吧,女士们。奥列格等着载你们驶向目的地。而你,载我驶向墓地
  Yeah, yeah. Tell it to the marines. 是呀是呀,这话跟海军陆战队说去
  Here, Earl, take my phone. I can't fit it in the purse with my cupcake. 给,厄尔,帮我拿着手机。装了蛋糕,我的手包就装不下手机了
  Have the best time in the world. And say hello to "Huge" Jackman for me. 祝你玩得愉快。代我向"巨根"杰克曼问好。
  That is not a good sign. 这可不是好兆头
  That car is smoking harder than Bob Marley on a rasta holiday. 这车喷出来的烟比鲍勃·马利在斯塔法教日喷得还狠。

n.堆,顶;警察( cop的名词复数 )
  • As usual, the cops get the baddies in the end. 跟平常一样,警察最后把坏人都抓起来了。
  • Somebody call the cops! 去个人报警啊!
n.花商;种花者
  • The florist bunched the flowers up.花匠把花捆成花束。
  • Could you stop at that florist shop over there?劳驾在那边花店停一下好不好?
n.经典作品;adj.经典的,一流的;古典的
  • The novel is regarded as one of the classic works.这篇小说被公认为是最优秀的作品之一。
  • The football match was a classic.那场足球比赛堪称典范。
标签: 打工姐妹花