Unit 71 Are you sure? Are you sure? 你敢肯定吗? Are you sure? 你敢肯定吗? Are you sure? 真的吗? Are you sure? 真的吗? I'm sure. 一定会的。 I'm sure. 肯定会。 I'm sure. 我敢肯定。 I'm sure. 我肯定,你会成功。

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 70 Are you free now? Are you free now? 您现在有时间吗? Are you free now? 您现在有空吗? Are you free now? 你现在没事吧。 Are you free now? 您现在有事吗? Are you free now? 你现在有空吗? Are you free now? 你现

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 68 Are you all right? Are you all right? 你怎么样了? Are you all right? 你没事吧? Are you all right? 你还好吗? Are you all right? 你没事吧? Are you all right? 你没事吧? Are you all right? 你还好吗? Are you al

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 67 Are you angry? Are you angry? 你生气了? Are you angry? 你生气了? Are you angry? 你生气了吗? He is angry. 他生气了。 I'm angry. 我生气了。 She is angry. 她生气了。 Don't be angry. 别生气了。 Don't be angr

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 63 Be careful! Be careful! 要小心啊! Be careful! 小心点! Be careful! 小心点! Be careful! 多加小心! Be quiet! 安静点! Bge quiet! 安静! Be quiet, please! 请安静! Be quiet, please! 请安静!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 61 Don't cry. Don't cry. 别哭。 Don't cry. 别哭啊。 Don't cry. 别哭了。 Don't cry. 别哭了。 Don't move. 别动。 Don't move! 不许动! Don't move. 别动它。 Don't move! 别再动!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 76 I promise. I promise! 我保证 I promise. 我保证。 I promise. 我保证。 I promise. 我保证。 I promise. 我保证。 I promise. 我保证。 I promise. 我保证。 I promise. 我保证。

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 77 I give up. I give up. 我不玩儿了。 I give up. 不猜了。 I give up. 算了,不修了。 I give up. 我让步。 I give up. 我认输。 I give up. 我放弃了。 Don't give up. 别放弃。 Don't give up. 别放弃。

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 89 I hope so. I hope so. 希望如此。 I hope so. 我也希望如此。 I hope so. 我希望是这样。 I hope so. 但愿如此。 I hope not. 但愿不会。 I hope not. 希望不会。 I hope not. 但愿不会。 I hope not. 希望不会。

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 87 What are you doing? What are you doing? 你在干什么? What are you doing? 你在干嘛? What are you doing? 你干什么呢? What are you doing? 干什么呢? What are you doing? 你在干什么? What are you doing? 你在干些什

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 85 It's time for breakfast. It's time for breakfast. 该吃早点了。 It's time for lunch. 该吃午饭了。 It's time for dinner, my son. 该吃晚饭了,孩子。 It's time for work! 该工作了! It's time to go to bed! 该上床去睡觉

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 81 Show me. Show me. 给我看看。 Show me. 拿给我看看。 Show me, please. 请让我看看。 Show me ,please. 拿出来看看。 Would you show me? 让我看看好吗? Would you show me? 让我看看好吗? Would you show me? 让我看

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 105 I'll be back soon. I'll be back soon. 我马上就回来。 I'll back soon. 我马上回来。 I'll be back soon. 我马上就来。 I'll back soon. 我去去就来 I'll be back soon. 我没多久就回去了。 I'll back soon. 我马上就回

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 102 Close the door. Close the door. 把门关上。 Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛。 Close the window. 关上窗子吧。 Close the curtains. 拉上窗帘。 Close your pencil-box. 关上文具盒。 Close your umbralla. 合上雨伞吧。 Close

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 99 Would you like a glass of water? Would you like a glass of water? 你要喝杯水吗? Would you like a glass of water? 要喝杯水吗? Would you like a glass of milk? 你也喝一杯牛奶吗? Would you like a glass of milk? 你来一杯

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 97 What do you want? What do you want? 您想要点什么? What do you want? 您要点什么? What do you want? 你想要点什么? What do you want? 你想要什么啊? What do you want? 你要拿什么? What do you want? 你想要什么

Unit 94 May I come in? May I come in? 我能进来吗? May I come in? 我能进去一下吗? May I come in? 能进来吗? May I come in? 我能进来吗? May I come in? 我进去行不行? May I come in? 我进来,可不可以? May I co

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 92 So can I. So can I. 我也能 So can I. 我还能呢。 So can I. 我也能。 So can I. 我也迈得过。 So will I. 我也是。 So do I. 我也是。 So do I. 我也喜欢。 So do I. 我也是。

Unit 91 It's up to you. It's up to you. 你自己决定吧。 It's up to you. 这要看你的了。 It's up to you. 你自己决定吧。 It's up to you. 这要看你了。 It's up to you. 这要看你自己。 It's up to you. 你自己选吧。 It's

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 113 When is the party? When is the party? 聚会是几点钟? When is the game? 是哪天比赛? When is the picnic? 什么时候野餐啊? When is the movie? 几点的电影啊? When is the test? 哪天考核? When is the play? 哪天上

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语