2 Michael Douglas 2 迈克尔道格拉斯 Michael Douglas's mom and dad divorced when Michael was 5 years old. 迈克尔道格拉斯5岁的时候,他妈妈和爸爸就离婚了。 Michael and his brother Joel went to live with their mom in Connecti

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人故事之演员明星

What's that? Where you'll be auditioning for Julliard. That's the ceiling. I figured, you know, if you look at it every night,it won't seem so scary when you get there. I told you he wasn't here. No, he isn't, Kim. You know how when you meet someon

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

A: Where is the bus? B: I think it's running late. A: It should've been here 30 minutes ago. B: It should be coming soon. A: It better, because I'm already late for work. B: I can't stand riding the bus. A: Me too, it's so unreliable. B: That is true

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

AS IT IS 2016-05-06 Americans Split On US Role Overseas 美国人对美国在国际上的角色持不同看法 Americans are divided about how involved the United States should be in the problems of other countries. They also do not agree whether U.S

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Lesson 66 Not necessary! 1.Not necessary!不这需要! 2.If necessary.如果有必要的话。 3.Sleep is necessary to health.对健康来讲,睡眠是必要的。 4.It's a necessary part.这是必不可少的组成部分。 5.It's necessary that

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

The territorial tensions that are inflaming relations between China and its neighbours are due in part to a collapse in local fish stocks, which is pushing the Chinese fishing fleet into conflict with nearby states. 导致中国与多个邻国关系恶

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

unit 524 河边用餐 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Lily, can you take part in our picnic this weekend? A:莉莉,这周末你能来参加我们的野餐吗? B:That sounds great. Where are you going? B:听起来不错,你们准备去哪儿? A:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 497 看纪录片 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Do you happen to know what's on after the news? A:新闻播完后你知道会有什么节目吗? B:I've got a feeling there's a documentary about animals. B:我好像记得有个关于动物的记录

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Sherlock has come out on top again - this time in a worldwide poll of most popular BBC television characters. 《神探夏洛克》再登榜首!这次是在一个全球民意调查中荣获BBC最受欢迎的电视角色。 Actor Benedict Cumberbatc

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Loyal fans of the hit RPG World of Warcraft are anxious to see its movie adaptation happening on June 10, 2016. 《魔兽世界》死忠粉翘首以盼的游戏改编电影版终于要在2016年6月10号和观众见面了! And while they're still w

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Mary Sue, perhaps the most notorious clich ever, has been criticized widely because the very existence of a Mary Sue character usually ruins the story. 玛丽苏可能是有史以来最恶名在外的陈词滥调了,这一现象也受到了广泛

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Many types of fiction give us great reading pleasure: 小说分成许多种类型,阅读它们能让我们感到极大的愉悦: Novels and short stories can be historic, westerns, science fiction, thrillers, romance, horror, etc. The following c

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Seasons 季节 The four seasons are spring, summer, autumn and winter. 四季是春季、夏季、秋季和冬季。 Seasons are different in various parts of the world. 各地的季节各不相同。 If it is winter in the northern part of the Earth

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第6册

Take a bow, the night is over 幕已谢,夜已尽 This masquerade is getting older 妆容已老 Light are low, the curtains down 灯已熄,幕已落 Theres no one here 无人留存 [Theres no one here, theres no one in the crowd] 无人留存,人

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I'm that girl 浏览几世纪 美丽被人设计了 别人怎麽说管他的 灵魂是我的 复制著流行 那不是我的风格 I won't die a copy girl I was born original 标准是自己定的 自信是你的 不需要谁指挥我们该怎麽快乐

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

听歌学英语:我的一部分 Part Of Me 水果姐Katy Perry最新空降冠军单曲Part Of Me从温柔淑女到穿上一身中性的迷彩服,这一切源于感情的伤痛! Days like this I want to drive away Pack my bags and watch your shado

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

下面为大家讲述的是关于口试过程中不得忽视的肢体连贯性的相关内容,希望对大家备考能有帮助,下面一起来看看具体的内容介绍吧! 雅思口语考试持续时间约为11到14分钟,经历三个部分,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

unit 3 同事见面 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How are you, Mr. Zhang? A:您好吗,张先生? 同事见面.jpg B:Very well, thank you. And you? B:非常好,谢谢,你呢? A:Fine, too, thanks. we met one year ago. We both took part in a p

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Selfish,self-absorbed,I don't care.I want my gravy. 说我自私或自恋都行 老子不在乎 我就想吃肉汁 I can't believe we have talking about gravy for seven minutes.Let's see if we can make it 14. 真不敢相信我们聊了七分钟的肉汁

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

We are back with Ashton Kutcher.can you tell us everybody's so hush hush about what's going on 我们回来了 这是Ashton Kutcher 能告诉我为什么每个人都对剧情如此保密呢 can you tell us anything about what's happening on the show.

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀