Describing Stomach Problems Theres nothing I enjoy more than spending a couple of hours relaxing at a cafe. I sit drinking my tea and reading. What could be better? Woman: So I think I may have to see a doctor soon. You know Ive had these terrible pa

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之就医和人际交往

Mine is an opinion, replied the Tunny, and opinions should be respected. 我这是一种意见,金枪鱼回答说,既然是意见,就应当受到尊重。 But I want to get out of this place. I want to escape. Go, if you can! 我要离开这儿,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

We have bigger houses and smaller families; more conveniences, but less time; we have more degrees, but less common sense; more knowledge, but less judgement; more experts, but more problems; more medicine, but less wellness. We have multiplied our

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

In the lungs the blood gets from the air-tubes the oxygen which it needs, 肺部的血液从气管中获取所需的氧气, and the air takes from the blood hurtful things which it must get rid of, and which we breathe out with our breath. 而空气则

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Fruit Vendor: Wait! Don't go just yet. These bananas are pretty cheap--only 35NT for this bunch. Robert: Now that's more like it! Bananas have lots of potassium, too! Fruit Vendor: They're also good for your digestion! Would you like some kiwis, too?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Unit 79:Stroll after supper 第79单元:晚饭后散个步 After-dinner snacks are a weakness for many of us. 很多人都有在晚饭后来份点心的弱点。 Avoid them and get a little exercise while you're at it by taking a walk after your

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

减肥瘦身英语口语话题 第41期:种子类食品要连壳带籽一起吃Unit 41 Chew on seeds in their shells. Unit 41 种子类食品要连壳带籽一起吃 There is an exception to what we just said:Seeds that come with shells intact,like

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

百事可乐(Pepsi-Cola)最初于18世纪90年代由美国北卡罗莱纳州一位名为 Caleb Bradham 的药剂师所造,以碳酸水、糖、香草、生油、胃蛋白酶(pepsin)及可乐果制成。该药物最初是用于治理胃部疾病,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

Lesson 68 The New Student 新来的学生 Words: dialect n. 方言,土话 dialectic n. 辩证法;adj. 辩证的 diameter n. 直径 diaphanous adj. 透明的,精致的 diatribe n. (口头或书面猛烈的)谴责,讽刺 dichotomy n. 一分为二,本质对立 dictate vt. 命令,规定;决

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

PepsiCo is one of the worlds largest producers of soft drinks. Its most famous brand is Pepsi but its products also include Mountain Dew, Aquafina, 7up, Gatorade and Tropicana, among many other household names. Pepsi was first made in the 1890s by a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Drink to Your Health 没事多喝水 Since all living things need it, and it makes up two-thirds of our bodies, it seems obvious that water is vital to our health. Most people, however, drink fewer than the eight recommended glasses each day. An alar

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

If you were to lay your digestive tract out in a straight line, it would form a tube spanning nearly ten meters. 如果你将消化道拉直成一条线,它的样子就像是一条长达将近十公尺的管子。 学习重点: 1.digestive tract 消

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Only feet to go now,but this is no time to lose concentration. 胜利就在前方 现在决不能分神 Ok, come on.Last bit, you've got a good grip there. 好了 上来吧 最后一步 这儿有一个手能抓的地方 You got it?that's good.I love

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Medically speaking the freefall is good for digestion, while the starfish and soldier often lead to breathing issues which include snoring. 就医学上来说,自由落体睡姿对消化有帮助

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

模仿句子:Like that film, this explores avenues that crime may offer for those wanting to assimilate fast, even those who fled a war zone. 翻译:与该片相似,《流浪的潘迪》试图探索罪行是否可以让那些移民者快速融入

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Rapid Evolution and Population Dynamics 种群(population)指在一定时间内占据一定空间的同种生物的所有个体。种群中的个体并不是机械地集合在一起,而是彼此可以交配,并通过繁殖将各自的基因传给

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

笑有助于消化,笑能减轻压力,笑,是长寿的秘方。 No living creature can laugh except man. Trees may bleed when they are wounded, and beasts in the field will cry in pain and hunger, yet only I have the gift of laughter and it is

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读