单词词意 helpfula.(to)有帮助的,有益的,有用的 helplessa.无助的,不能自立的;不由自主的 hemispheren.半球 henn.母鸡 hencead.从此,今后;因此 henceforthad.今后 herpr

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年最新考研英语词汇

income-------收入 include-------包括 increase------增加 influence-----影响 information---资讯

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

Dialogue 6 EXPECTING A PHONE CALL Laurance-Was i hat the telephone ringing? Soony- I didn't hear anything. Laurance-I thought I heard it ring two or three times. Soony- Sometimes when the windows are

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

Dialogue 6 Laurance-Was i hat the telephone ringing? Soony- I didn't hear anything. Laurance-I thought I heard it ring two or three times. Soony- Sometimes when the windows are open, you can hear the

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

Here's What Playing an Instrument Can Do for Your Brain 弹奏乐器对大脑有什么积极影响 Great news for all you musicians out there: Playing an instrument may boost reaction time, according to a new study. The added perk is something people

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dialogue 6 EXPECTING A PHONE CALL Laurance-Was i hat the telephone ringing? Soony- I didn't hear anything. Laurance-I thought I heard it ring two or three times. Soony- Sometimes when the windows are

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习

So what we are doing right now, we're in the studio with the Rza. 我们现在要做的 是和Rza一起在工作室工作 Got my crew in here,and we're working on a project called Afro Samurai starring Sam Jackson and Lucy Liu. 这是我的组员,我

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

现在完成时有两种主要用法,即已完成用法(或影响性用法)和未完成用法(或持续性用法)。具体用法如下: 1. 影响性用法 该用法表示某个动作发生于过去,完成于过去,但这这个过去发生

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

JUDY WOODRUFF: Now: how life after college can be influenced by choices made before students even enroll, and why it can matter for their financial futures. It's part of our weekly education segment, Making the Grade. William Brangham has our convers

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

Most high net worth Americans say they worked their way up from a lower class. 美国大多数高净值人士表示,他们是从下层社会一步步奋斗起来的。 That's according to a report released by U.S. Trust, based on a survey that aske

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Our given names influence our lives in all sorts of strange ways, affecting everything from where we choose to live to what we do for a living. That's the takeaway of a fascinating new video from PBS Digital Studios' BrainCraft series. 我们的名字会

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

自信才能学习好

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

You know how it goes: youre trying to talk to your grandchildren, but theyre constantly checking their beeping phones. Im listening . . . they insist. Except you know only too well theyre not. At home, over dinner, you want to catch up with your husb

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

DAN BALZ, The Washington Post: Well, it's likely to be some strange bedfellows. And it's also likely to take a long time. Five years ago, it took five days to form a new government. And this time, it could take it could take a matter of weeks, becaus

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

汇率英语对话 Newer: The exchange rate between RMB and Dollar has been floating and mentioned frequently recently ,why ?what is the exchange rate ? 美元和人民币之间的汇率总是热点,什么是汇率? Professor: It is the price of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BRUSSELS, July 19 (Xinhua) -- The European Union (EU) downgraded its economic outlook for the United Kingdom and the rest of the bloc on Tuesday, saying the Brexit vote ushered in uncertainty and would weigh on growth. The gross domestic product (GDP

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

JUDY WOODRUFF: There was another dramatic chapter in the Greek economic crisis this evening, as Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras announced to his nation that he's resigning. ALEXIS TSIPRAS, Greek Prime Minister (through translator): My fellow Greeks, I

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

1. 竞争与合作哪个好? 题目:应当教育儿童竞争还是合作?竞争如何影响个人的,是利是弊?从团队运动比单独运动能学到更多的技能,同意与否? 2. 现在与未来哪个更重要? 母题:Many people are o

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

JUDY WOODRUFF: On Sunday, one of the founders of the Islamic Revolution in Iran died at age 82. Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani helped to lead the 1979 uprising, and went on to serve both as the powerful speaker of the parliament and as Iran's president

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

HARI SREENIVASAN, PBS CORRESPONDENT: Earlier today, I sat down with Swati Dhingra. She's an economist at the London School of Economics, and she has been studying potential impacts of the Brexit ever since the referendum was announced. HARI SREENIVAS

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列