3. 担心恐惧 三句英文任你选 I take thought of you. 我很担心你。 Horrible/Terrible! 好恐怖啊! It gave me goose bumps. 吓得我起了一身鸡皮疙瘩。 半个句型要记牢 Take thought of sb. (担心某人) Tip:意思相当于

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

我要说的就是这些。 Thats all for what I want to say. 您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific iss

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium 赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer 举行谈判 Ent

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

请各位随意用餐。 Help yourself please. 您喝点什么? What would you like to drink? 现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

愿为您效劳! At your service! 为…举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … 欢迎宴会 Welcome dinner 便宴 Informal dinner 午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

久仰! I ve heard so much about you. 好久不见了! Long time no see. 辛苦了! You ve had a long day.Youve had a long flight. 尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们高兴地看到… We note with pleasure that … 这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you? 不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

双方商定的议程 Schedule mutually agreed upon 开幕会议 Opening session 全体会议 Plenary session 开场白 Introduction 情况介绍 Presentation 小组讨论 Panel discussion 同有关单位

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

祝你健康! To your health! 我要为此干杯! I'll drink to that! 随量! Whatever you like! 我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute. 菜不好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yours

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

愿为您效劳! At your service! 为…举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … 欢迎宴会 Welcome dinner 便宴 Informal dinner 午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

久仰! I've heard so much about you. 好久不见了! Long time no see. 辛苦了! You've had a long day.You've had a long flight. 尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friend

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

[商务英语] 商务交际中闪光的英语口语集锦 久仰! 1、I ve heard so much about you. 好久不见了! 2、Long time no see. 辛苦了! 3、You've had a long day. You've had a long flight. 尊敬的朋友们! 4、Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 阁下(多用于称呼

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

交际 英语 在商务 英语 中占据着非常重要的位置,下面是有关商务 英语 交际口语方面的汇总,大家可以参考一下。 英语口语 商务交际 英语口语 集锦: 久仰! I ve heard so much about you. 好久不见

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在商务 英语 中交际 英语 口语占据着重要的位置。你想知道商务 英语 中交际英语常用的口语吗? 久仰! I ve heard so much about you. 好久不见了! Long time no see. 辛苦了! You ve had a long day.Youve had a lo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

你想知道更多的商务 英语 交际口语吗?ference/forum/symposium 赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer 举行谈判 Enter into negotiation 交涉 Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb. 事

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Just as many roads lead to success in the workplace, many different personalities attract followers. But the following traits seem universally to attract people and open their minds and hearts. 职场上通往成功的道路有很多条,吸引人的个

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

久仰! I ve heard so much about you. 好久不见了! Long time no see. 辛苦了! You ve had a long day.Youve had a long flight. 尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency 我代

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Hospitality 美式待客之道 An American friend has invited you to visit his family. You've never been to an American's home before, and you're not sure what to do. Should you take a gift? How should you dress? What time should you arrive? What sho

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在开放的现代社会,跨文化的言语交际显得愈发重要,已经成为现代交际中引人注目的一个特点。交际中的文化差异随处可见,言语环境中的文化因素受到普遍重视。下面是英汉文化中十大常

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 2 Id like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。 3 Id like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语