HER: They say we're young and we don't know We won't find out until we grow HIM: Well I don't know if all that's true 'Cause you got me, and baby I got you HIM: Babe BOTH: I got you babe I got you babe HER: They say our love won't pay the rent Before

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

[00:03.56]- I'll get Doctor Bannochhoven. - It's no use. 我去找班诺医生 没用的 [00:07.92]I'll be dead before he gets here. 他来之前,我已经死掉了 [00:19.00]- She's asleep. - She was in hysterics 3 minutes ago. 她睡着了 刚才她

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-罗马假日

And all because you kissed me goodnight I climbed up the door, and opened the stairs; I said my pajamas and put on my pray'rs, I turned off the bed and crawled into the light And all because you kissed me goodnight. Next morning I woke and scrambled

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜英语早知道

中文歌词: 噢!屋外的天气真是冷的让人受不了 还好壁炉中的火燃烧的正旺 打这天气开始我们就无处可去 下吧,那就继续下吧,这满天纷飞的醉人的大雪 但这可并不意味着一切都将停止 我已买

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

中秋月明:今夜为你守候 Virginia Moon Artist:Foo Fighters feat. Norah Jones Song:Virginia Moon Dearest constellation, heaven surrounding you Stay there, soft and blue Virginia Moon I'll wait for you tonight Sweetest invitation breaking the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

乡村组合Lady Antebellum最新单曲:Just A Kiss 一首Need You Now红到不行、并且在本届格莱美中拿奖快拿到手软的乡村组合Lady Antebellum的新单曲Just A Kiss新鲜出炉可是为毛这旋律的赶脚还是很像Need You

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

I dont wanna kiss good night 我不想说晚安 I just wanna stay here forever 我只想一直呆在这儿 I dont wanna close my eyes 我不想合上双眼 I just wanna stay here forever 我只想一直呆在这儿 Lying here in silence 安静地躺在

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I don't believe in any longer bus it got my motor wrong for more than tears she cry then you know that it's much to much so walk from the sky let it rain on me I got this sorrow fall down so we can wash be clean and you know that it was much to much

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Goodnight to you (place one elbow on top of one hand and then lower the other hand to the other elbow, gesturing a setting sun, then point to the child) Goodnight to me (setting sun gesture, point to yourself) Now close your eyes (point to eyes) and

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Super Simple Songs 唱唱跳跳学美语

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

音乐咖啡厅:Kids In Glass Houses - Matters at all 相关介绍:一只充满激情的band,五人组合Kids In Glass Houses,于2003年成立于英国Cardiff。从2004年开始,Kids In Glass Houses开始制作一些EP和singles,并活跃在各

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

美国灵魂乐歌手Toni Braxton ,曾获得6座葛来美大奖,7座全美音乐奖,她声音磁性、低沉、性感..从第一张同名专辑到最新发行的The Heat(热情如火),Toni Braxton在她七年的歌唱岁月之中,充满了无数的成就与掌声。除了林林总总的奖项与荣誉之外,她也是第一位在迪士尼

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Christian Ingebrigtsen - Where Could The Magic Have Gone 相关介绍:初次看到这个名字,你也许会有些陌生,可如果说到他单飞前的组合A1,相信很多人都会知道他了.之前在组合里时,他并不

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

this is the clock up on the wall this is the story of us all this is the first sound of a new born child before he starts to crawl this is the war that's never won this is the soldier and his gun this is the mother waiting by the phone praying for he

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

lyin here with you so close to me its hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe caught up in this moment caught up in your smile ive never opened up to anyone so hard to hold back when im holding you in my arms we dont need to rus

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

美国当红流行乡村三人组合战前女神(Lady Antebellum)收录在新专辑的主打单曲《Just a Kiss》。这次的全新单曲《Just a Kiss》完全是由乐队成员一手包办,讲述的是人在遭遇新的浪漫之时,身边一切

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Greg Laswell 是来自加洲的唱作人,他还是一只Alternative Pop / Rock乐队的主唱,乐队的名字是Shillglen。 Okay Go ahead and stay But don't sleep in too late I've got to wake alone It's just that goodnight Is easier than goodbye

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Gru: hey, I told you guys to get to bed! Girls: oh, sorry. So, when are you going on your date? Gru: what? Girls: remember? Ms. Jillian said she was arranging a date for you. Gru: yeah, well, she is a nutjob, and Im not going on any date. Girls: why

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

歌词: 【男】 I dropped you off 让你下车 Just a little after midnight 午夜刚过 Sat in my car 我一直坐在车里 Till you turned off your porch light 直到你关上门廊灯 I should have kissed you 我应该吻你的 I should have p

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

乡村组合Lady Antebellum最新单曲:Just A Kiss 一首Need You Now红到不行、并且在本届格莱美中拿奖快拿到手软的乡村组合Lady Antebellum的新单曲Just A Kiss新鲜出炉可是为毛这旋律的赶脚还是很像Need You

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲