时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:小狐外传


英语课

   "Feeling 1 any better?" said 2 Mom.


  “感觉好点了吗?” 妈妈说。
  "Oh, no," said Fox. "I feel much worse 3."
  “哦,没有。” 小狐说,“我感觉更糟了。”
  "Poor thing," said Mom.
  “可怜的小家伙,” 妈妈说。
  Just then Fox heard voices 4.
  正在这个时候小狐听到了呼声,
  It was 5 Miss Moon and the class.
  是月亮老师跟班上的同学。
  "We are off 6 on our field 7 trip!" called out Carmen.
  “我们出发郊游去罗。” 卡门大喊道。
  "A little rain can't stop us!" said Miss Moon.
  “一点小雨可阻止不了我们!” 月亮老师说。
  "This isn't funny," said Fox.
  “这一点都不好玩,” 小狐说。

n.感觉,知觉,感情
  • I am feeling better now.我现在觉得好些了。
  • I'm feeling kind of tired.我感到有点累。
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
  • He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
  • He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
adj.更坏的,更差的;adv.更坏,更差
  • I have even worse news for you.我有更坏的消息告诉你。
  • The weather got worse during the day.白天天气更坏了。
嗓音( voice的名词复数 ); (动词的)语态; 呼声; 有…嗓音的…
  • a babble of voices 人声嘈杂
  • Voices rose in a crescendo and drowned him out. 人们讲话的声音越来越大,盖过了他的声音。
v.(is,am的过去式)是,在
  • He said he was right.他说他是正确的。
  • He was cold and hungry.他又冷又饿。
adj.远的;休假的,空闲的;adv.走开,出发,隔断;prep.离开,脱落,在...之外
  • You'd better cool off first.你最好先冷静下来。
  • I need some time off.我需要一些时间休息。
adj.野外;n.地,田地
  • Go into the field and clear those boys off.到田里去把那些男孩赶走。
  • He is going across the field.他正穿越田野。