时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季


英语课

   It's not that bad.


  没那么糟
  It's not that bad. It's not that bad.
  没那么糟 真没那么糟
  No.
  没错
  For a dentist office in the subway
  地铁站里的牙科诊所
  it's pretty good.
  这家算是"不错"了
  Seriously how are you not running out of here?
  说真的 你怎么还不夺门而逃啊
  I have no choice.
  我别无选择
  Now that I have no money or health insurance
  我现在既没钱也没医疗保险
  I have to get used to this third world situation.
  我不得不适应第三世界的环境
  Third world situation?
  这哪里是第三世界
  This is an underworld situation.
  这根本就是冥界
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Okay there's bulletproof glass.
  好吧 这里有防弹玻璃
  With a bullet in it.
  上面还有颗子弹
  All right so the glass works.
  好啦 至少说明这玻璃管用
  It says to sign in.
  这儿说要登记
  Look why don't you just take some of our cupcake business savings 1
  你干嘛不直接拿开店基金
  and go to a good dentist office?
  去看好点的牙科诊所呢
  You know one where you won't get a staph infection
  就是那种不会因为看一眼地板
  just from looking at the floor.
  就染上传染病的诊所
  No we can't do that.
  不 不能这么做
  That's our future.
  那笔钱可是我们的未来
  Once we start doing that
  花了一次
  it's a slippery slope.
  之后就难以回头了
  I don't want anyone to know I was here.
  我不想让人知道我来过
  I know this situation is less than ideal
  我知道这里的环境不够理想
  but I am having a dental emergency.
  但我现在有紧急"牙"况
  No he's having a dental emergency.
  不 他才有紧急"牙"况
  Come on let's go over here
  走吧 去那边问问
  and see if this man can help me.
  看他能不能帮帮我
  Hi.
  你好
  Welcome to Subway Smiles.
  欢迎来到地铁开口笑
  I told ya we'll get to ya.
  不是说了马上就到你吗
  I'm sorry girls.
  抱歉 女士们
  I'm a little shaky.
  我现在有点发抖
  I was just shot at.
  我刚被枪击了
  I have a problem with my teeth migrating.
  我的牙齿有移位的问题
  I have advanced bruxism.
  我有中重度磨牙症
  Ah. I have hep C.
  我有丙型肝炎
  Everybody's got their something.
  人生在世 谁无小病
  What do you need?
  你需要什么
  We need to be leaving.
  我们需要离开
  I just need a bite guard.
  我需要个牙齿保持器
  Oh! I can do that.
  这个我会
  That's where I squirt foam 2 into your mouth
  我得先喷点白沫进你嘴里
  and make a mold.
  做个牙模
  Come in the back.
  到后面来吧
  If you go back there with him
  要跟他进后面
  you'll need a bite guard and a rape 3 guard.
  不光需要牙齿保持器 还需要防强暴器
  Is that necessary?
  有必要吗
  You're gonna want the gas sweetheart.
  不用你会后悔的 小甜心

n.存款,储蓄
  • I can't afford the vacation,for it would eat up my savings.我度不起假,那样会把我的积蓄用光的。
  • By this time he had used up all his savings.到这时,他的存款已全部用完。
v./n.泡沫,起泡沫
  • The glass of beer was mostly foam.这杯啤酒大部分是泡沫。
  • The surface of the water is full of foam.水面都是泡沫。
n.抢夺,掠夺,强奸;vt.掠夺,抢夺,强奸
  • The rape of the countryside had a profound ravage on them.对乡村的掠夺给他们造成严重创伤。
  • He was brought to court and charged with rape.他被带到法庭并被指控犯有强奸罪。