Your mom is so stupid. She locked herself in the motorcycle. I kicked her out. How get-out! How get-out! How get-out! Your mom is so fat. All of her relationships are long distance. Those jeans are looser in your mom. I know, I've warned your mom. Yo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

The greatest of all time. He is the man who cant seem to lose in New York City. Five,six... Roger Federer is playing for a record setting six consecutive United States Open tennis title, but now he is a father of twins. How do you feel coming into th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

So here is the challenge, because you have four babies will soon, four babies you have to really know how to multitask which I assume you do know how to do. I am sure you have helper at home. Right? Yeah, but I am think i am pretty good at multitaski

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Just in case. i also have some too just in case. i know.,you never know, so you have a cold, i have a cold. you poor thing. you know,it's no big deal, i got so many children that it's like a pediatrician in my house at all times. yeah,i know ,and all

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

T: Stick with us later, because we're gonna be planning your dogs' dream vacation. J: Right, but first, shaking an infant out of anger or frustration can lead to a severe brain damage, even death. T: Thats right ,but a New Jersey company called Bounc

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Texting while driving. Statistics say its the number one driver distraction. And it's also something Karol Smith fears everyday. It's kinda scary. As the mother of a teenage driver, it's not her son she's most worried about texting. It's the other dr

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Coming up next, well meet yet another smug guy who scaled Mount Everest. Oh, weve had too many of these guys over here, youre gonna hate this one. This guy is particularly hateable. But right now, weve got a very special guest here in the studio with

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

The nation's leading manufacturer of ammunition Steel Hawk Incorporated announced a massive recall today of jacketed hollow point bullets which may not properly shred the internal organs of victims. When functioning normally, the tip of a hollow poin

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

The tech world is buzzing over Apple's latest must-have gadget, the MacBook Wheel, a revolutionary new laptop that does away with the keyboard. Tech Trends reporter, Jeff Tate has more. Thanks, Andrea. Say goodbye to the keyboard and hello to the fut

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

On tap for Lips Ears, love, lies and deceit. And a GUESS WHO item that cant be beat. But first, looks like Angelina may be fully exposed soon. Suzy, what can you reveal? Oh Courtney, Angelina is gonna be royally dressed down. The famed Princess Diana

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

The latest on Madonnas custody battle. She is thanking fans who support her through the public task over her ex for custody over their teenage son Rocco. Reena Ninan is here with the story. Hey, Reena. Kate and George, good morning. Teenagers are alw

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2016年

Were going to take a little time and get some news of the pops? Yeah, get a little news of the pops, Rabbit. So many of us are eagerly waiting for the brand new season of ABCs Scandal this fall, my favorite show, but there are some many excited news

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

从来都是杨澜采访别人,很少看到她接受专访。美国电视节目《Charlie Rose Show(查理 罗斯访谈录)》采访杨澜,讲述自己从北外到正大综艺,再到哥伦比亚大学,凤凰卫视,创办阳光卫视,谈

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

A trough is triggering widespread heavy rain and isolated thunderstorms about southeast Queensland while a separate trough over New South Wales is causing showers, generally in the states southwest. The monsoon trough is generating thundery showers a

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2015年