《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

【对话】 A: Ive always wondered, whats the difference between English for Chinese students and English for native students? B: I dont know. What do you think? A: I think a Chinese student concentrates on written English, and uses it as a basis fo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

20. America Is So Different from China 美国跟中国差别太大了 A: Hi, Jim, how are you doing? B: Not too bad. Its hard getting used to so many things. America is so different from China. A: How do American students compare with students in you

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

Nina: Whats she doing here? Lily: He made me your alternate (n.替补). Look, its just in case... Nina: Thomas? Thomas? Thomas! [Thomas和某演员经过,被Nina叫住] Tomas: Yes? Nina: It cant be her. Cant be her. Tomas: [转身向某演员] Okay

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

(母亲自杀之后,Bridget与父亲之间产生了隔阂。某天,Bridget在地下室发现了一叠信,竟然是母亲生前写给自己的。她拿着信质问父亲为什么扣留它们。) [B从学校回家,看见父亲在桌旁等自己

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

-You all did a shitty thing yesterday. A really shitty thing. And one of you had the audacity to post a video. Somebody made a video of it? -This is bullshit. -That's it. Thanks to Miss Hargensen, you're all running suicides. -I'm not doing it. -That

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

ELENA: I'msorry. I take it all back. You're completely right about Damon. STEFAN: What did he do? ELENA: Thereare bruises all over Caroline's body. Bite marks, and he has her all confusedand messed up in the head. You don't look surprised. STEFAN: Um

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

My dearest Allie, I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future, we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at yo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Allie: I need to ask you something. Noah: What is it, sweetheart? Allie: Do you think that our love can create miracles ['mirəkl]? Noah: Yes, I do. That's what brings you back to me each time. Allie: Do you think our love could take us away together

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Passage Transcript my daily schedule as a dental hygienist is a little complicated. that's because it's different everyday. Monday, i don't go into work until late in the afternoon. so i have time to spend, most of the day, doing washing of clothes,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

模仿文本: A recent report suggests that the screen time for children should be limited to no more than two hours a day and the children under the age of three should not watch any TV screens at all. But with tablet computers among the top selle

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本:When Margaret Thatcher became prime minister in 1979 Britain was in a desperate state. Globally Britain was seen as a country of strikes and inefficiency. The trade unions were at the height of their powers. Margaret Thatcher's promise

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: One is a former European commissioner, a professor, an academic, an economist and a technocrat. The other has dominated Italian politics for the past two decades, dodged dozens of indictments, being convicted for tax evasion, as at th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Well after the fear and anger of the past week Cypriots have finally been told they will be keeping the euro currency. Today was a national holiday but many didn't feel like celebrating. It's the tenth day in a row the banks have been

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

1. anagram /ˈnəɡrm/ -- word or phraseformed from another by transposing the letters Moat is an anagram for atom. moat是atom颠倒字母后所成的词。 2. cartographer/kɑ:ˈtɔgrəfə/ -- (literally, mapwriter) person skilled in cartography, t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

All is Vanity, Saith the Preacher Fame, wisdom, love, and power were mine, And health and youth possessd me; My goblets blushd from every vine, And lovely forms caressd me; I sunnd my heart in beautys eyes, And felt my soul grow tender; All earth can

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Chapter 27 - Napoleons dispositions for the battle of Borodin On the twenty-fifth of August, so his historians tell us, Napoleon spent the whole day on horseback inspecting the locality, considering plans submitted to him by his marshals, and persona

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Good times become good memories. Bad times become good lessons. 好时光给你带来美好的回忆,坏时光给你上一堂好课 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.11

Topic 1-Chinese billionaire moves manufacturing to the U.S. to cut costs Cao Dewang, a Chinese auto glass tycoon has caused a stir by shifting part of his manufacturing empire to the United States and setting up a factory in Ohio. He says the reasoni

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-2017 Chinese Single Women Research Report March 8 marks the International Women's Day. A Chinese match-making website has recently published a research report on Chinese single women's life style, their viewpoints of relationship and marriage

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议