Pamela: [laughs] Did you see this tweet from Sarah? Shes so funny. Josh: Hold on. Im texting Lance. I want to make sure he knows where were meeting up. Pamela: [cell phone rings] Hello. Oh, hi Lance. Did you get Joshs text? You didnt? Let me IM you,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Ann: The immigration policy in this country is ridiculous. Why are there so many illegal immigrants here? They cross the border and take American jobs! They all need to be deported. Chris: A lot of immigrants have lived here nearly all their lives. D

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Tour guide: Welcome to Hollywood Tours, everybody. Im your tour guide for today, and Ill be showing you some of the most memorable locations in Hollywood history. Every seat in this double-decker bus is a good one, and youll be able to see every land

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Apartment Manager: This is the one-bedroom apartment we have for rent. Let me show you around. Sherin: Wait! Did you see that? It looked like a mouse or a rat. Apartment Manager: There arent any rodents or any other vermin in this apartment complex.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Rosalind: How is the pilot program coming along? Jimmy: Well be ready to launch it in another month, but I have some serious reservations. Rosalind: Like what? Jimmy: We havent worked out all of the bugs yet and we might come up against some resistan

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Carlos: Did you get your class schedule? Marianne: Yeah. You? Carlos: Yeah. Lets see if we have any classes together. I have PE with Mr. Lopez and social studies with Ms. Walters. How about you? Marianne: I have PE with Ms. Schwartz and social studie

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Paul: I need a new cell phone plan. These roaming and overage charges are killing me! Shauna: I thought you had a good calling, messaging, and data plan. Paul: I do, but Im still going over each month. Shauna: Have you thought about a prepaid plan? Y

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Marisa: When we go to our favorite vacation spot in two months, lets stay at a different hotel. Oscar: I like the hotel we always stay at. Its in a convenient location and were already familiar with it. Marisa: Thats just it. Its tried and true, but

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Ewan: Whos running the videoconference next week? Petra: I am. Desmond put me in charge of it last week. Ewan: Oh, somebodys moving up in the world. Its nice that hes giving you more responsibility. Petra: Yeah, but Im not sure Im ready. Ewan: Ive se

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Hugo: How do you like working with Leo? Is it working out? Melissa: No, its not. Our work styles completely clash and we butt heads at every turn. Hugo: Really? I thought you were partnered up because you complemented each others strengths. Melissa:

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I was laid off from my job three months ago. Since then, Ive been pounding the pavement looking for another job. So far, nothing has turned up, so I decided to take the bull by the horns and deliver inquiry letters to every company that might have a

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Judith: I had my annual physical two weeks ago and I just got a copy of the lab results, but I cant figure out what they mean. Steven: Let me take a look. The results of your blood tests are good. Your cholesterol is within the normal range, your glu

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Diego: Okay, why dont you brief me on what youve planned for the meeting tomorrow? Maya: Sure. At the meeting of the managers tomorrow, well begin with introductions. Since youre the most senior manager, the job falls to you. Diego: I dont think we n

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Gwen: Do you see that heavyset guy over there, the one towering over everyone else? Denzel: Yeah, what about him? Gwen: Hes my ex-boyfriend. I havent seen him in years. When I knew him he was really skinny. Hes really put on a few pounds. Its amazing

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Lisa: Can you tell me if this is the right platform for the train to Arlington? Omar: Yes, it is. Is this your first time taking the train? Lisa: Is it that obvious? Omar: No, you just look a little lost. Lisa: Im starting a new job and I have to com

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客