美国东正教教徒支持传统 A Russia Orthodox Choir sing during a sunday service in Moscow,but this choir is composed of Russian orthodox faithful who are citizens of United States. 周日,在莫斯科的一次礼拜仪式上,一只俄罗斯东

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(292) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

The United States has partnered with the countries of East Africa to counter violent extremism. On a recent trip to Kenya and Djibouti, U.S. Deputy Coordinator for Counterterrorism Michael Ortiz met with senior government officials, local and county

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(十二月)

US Re-balance to Asia Overshadowed by Tensions With China 美国再平衡亚洲局势与中国的关系蒙上阴影 SEOUL The United States moved to pivot military, diplomatic and economic resources toward Asia in 2013, but the policy was sidetracked

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十二月)

US Immigration Reform Appears Unlikely in 2015 美国2015年不可能实现移民改革 HOUSTON, TEXAS Over the span of several U.S. election cycles, there have been calls for comprehensive immigration reform to fix a system that people on both sides

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十二月)

This is AP News Minute. The U.N. General Assembly voted 128 to 9 with 35 abstentions on Thursday in favor of a non-binding resolution denouncing President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Key Arab US allies banded together

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(十二)月

Israeli warplanes continue to hit suspected Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip. At the same time, Palestinian militants are keeping up their rocket and mortar attacks on Israeli border communities. 以色列的战机继续轰炸加沙地区被认为是哈

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年12月

图片1 In this episode Robin and Maura look at the word watch. Watch can be a verb or a noun and is used in quite a few expressions. First we discuss how watch and look are different. Then we tell you how to watch out!

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

图片1 Rita is back! We previously interviewed Rita at Culips but decided to do it again because it was a popular episode, and because Rita has started her own business helping out international students who are interested in coming to Montreal. In

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

US Holiday Celebrating Bounty Comes as Government Cuts Food Program for Poor 美国庆祝感恩节之际,政府削减粮食券 The American holiday of Thanksgiving celebrates bountiful harvests with traditional family feasts. This year it comes just

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十一月)

Concerns Over Surveillance Cloud Kerry Visit to Colombia, Brazil 侦测项目的阴云笼罩克里南美之行 STATE DEPARTMENT John Kerry made his first trip to South America as U.S. Secretary of State this week. His goal was to boost ties while he

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

New State Department Religion Office Provokes Concerns 美国新部门宗教办公室引起关注 WASHINGTON After getting a scholarship to attend a womens leadership conference in the United States, Dewirini Anggraeni decided to create an interfaith

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

Activists Protest Plans for US Strike on Syria 活动人士抗议美国对叙利亚的罢工计划 Across the United States, small but vocal groups of anti-war protesters are urging the Congress not to support President Barack Obamas plan for limited

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

President Bush and South Korean President Lee Myung-bak say they are still hopeful that North Korea will disclose the details of its nuclear weapons program, as required under a 2007 six-party accord. Pyongyang is more than three months late in discl

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年4月

A dramatic surge in the international price for rice has U.S. producers planting more fields in an effort to increase profits. But, in the rice-growing area of Dayton, Texas, high costs could limit their margins. 国际大米价格显著增加使美国

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年4月

The U.S. State Department said it expects a meeting in Beijing next week on ending North Korea's nuclear program to be difficult, but that no consideration is being given to scrapping the six-party talks. The senior U.S. delegate to the talks Friday

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年12月

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has urged North Korea to grant clemency for two American journalists sentenced to 12 years in prison on Monday for illegally entering that country and another unspecified offense. Clinton said the United States

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年6月

Republican Sarah Palin and Democrat Joe Biden are set to face off in a much-anticipated vice presidential debate Thursday night in St. Louis, Missouri. Voters are likely to be especially focused on Alaska Governor Palin, a newcomer to the national st

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年10月

The United States says major world powers will have no choice but to pursue new sanctions against Iran in the absence of a positive reply to their offer of incentives for it to halt uranium enrichment. The State Department says a written response to

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年8月

歌词: Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck Some nights, I call it a draw Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off But I still wake up, I still see your ghost Oh Lord, I'm still not su

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck Some nights, I call it a draw Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off But I still wake up, I still see your ghost Oh Lord, I'm still not su

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲