Whats Cooking 《感恩节晚宴》 ■ 在一位美国人的家中,大家都在忙碌着准备感恩节盛宴。电话铃响,正在大学读书的大儿子吉米打来电话。电话旁的幼子赶忙抓起电话。父亲从他手中接过电话。开头免不了例行的几句寒暄。你知道打英文电话开始应该说些什么了吗? 单词通缉令

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 好莱坞电影口语模仿秀

Telephones 电话 [电话的开始和结束用语在对待不同的对象时都会有所改变,但大致都差不多。听别人打电话打得多了,自己打得多了,也就掌握了。其中的一些细节词汇和表达都能随口而来。以下的电话对话有朋友间的,有母女间和家人之间的。大家可以听到怎么问好以及如何请

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 好莱坞电影口语模仿秀

请随时给我打电话。 Please call any time. 恐怕我得挂电话了。 I'm afraid I have to get off the phone. 我得挂电话了。 I have to go now. 我没说完他就挂了。 He hang up on me. 断线了。 I was cut off. 电话打不通。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

就在Catherine接到E公司的电话通知没几天,她又接到另一个F公司的电话,告诉Catherine她被录取了,相比较前一个工作,这个工作似乎更有发展前景,但她又担心自己对这个公司的相关领域不熟,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

again 再,又 answer 接(电话),回答 answer the telephone awful 让人讨厌的,坏的 last 最后的,前一次的 last night 昨天晚上 phone 电话 say 说 speak to sb 和某人通话 telephone 打电话,电话 the day before yes

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

annoying 恼人的 at that moment 在那时 be at school 在上学 be at work 在上班 be dismayed 失望 dismay 失望,泄气 doorknob 门把手 finger 手指 get back to 回到 hang up 挂电话 mix 混合,拌和 pastry 面糊 persuade 说服,

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

A: This is the operator, how may I help you? 我是话务员,有什么需要帮助的吗? B: Yes, I would like to make a collect call. 是的,我想打个对方付费的电话。 A: Ok sir, please dial the number. Now please state your name. 好的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Todd:Hello, thanks for calling 123 Tech Help, Im Todd. How can I help you? Client: Hello? Can you help me? My computer! Oh man... Todd:Its okay sir, calm down. What happened? Client: I turned on my laptop and it broke! I mean, the monitor went black!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Hello, 3-5? Is that Ann? Speaking. Ann, this is Sam. Look, Ann. I want to see you again. How about a drink tonight? I'm sorry. I'm very tired. I'm going to bed early. What about tomorrow evening? No, I'm sorry. I'm going to meet some friends tomorrow

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

On the phone Jack: Brooke, I have bad news. Brooke: What! Jack: I called the airlines to reconfirm the reservations today. Brooke: Don't you dare tell me that... Jack: I'm sorry. I didn't reconfirm in time and they gave away half of the seats. Brooke

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Alexander Graham Bell 亚历山大-格拉汉姆-贝尔 Can you imagine living without a telephone or a cell phone? 你能想像没有电话或手机的生活吗? Until 1876, people didn't have phones. 直到1876年,人类才有了电话。 Many s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第11册

US Phone Companies Fight Possible Changes In Data Collection 国安局收集电话记录引发担忧 WASHINGTON President Barack Obama is expected to announce Friday that he will modify the way U.S. intelligence agencies collect information. The pres

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

This is the second in our three-part Business English Podcast lesson on a useful telephone and sales skill: cold calling. 这节课是三节课中的第二部分,将学习有用的电话销售技巧:打无约电话。 You can always make yourself

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Discussion on US Domestic Surveillance Continues美国人继续讨论国内监控项目 CAPITOL HILL Top U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials say the governments vast domestic data collection activities do not infringe on citizens privacy

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)