Getting started with the virus that's already affected more than 200,000 victims worldwide. But it's not a biological outbreak that makes people sick, it's a cyber attack. It started on Friday. Its spread was temporarily slowed down over the weekend

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年6月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 星际动物园.The.Star.Zoo

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 星际动物园.The.Star.Zoo

Technology Report - IBM Says Computers Will See, Taste, Smell, Touch and Hear Things Better 科技报道 - IBM预测5年内改变世界的五大新技术 From VOA Learning English, this is the Technology Report in Special English. 这里是美国之音

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Education Report - When a Textbook Is Online, Not on Paper 教育报道 - 美国一些公立学校启用电子教科书 This is the VOA Special English Education Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语教育报道。 Electronic books have changed t

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Zhidong Liu 23 South Xianlie South China Computer Company Guangzhou 510060 Tel: (020)7000000 1、Position Sought: Computer Programmer with a foreign enterprise in Dalian 2、Qualifications: Four years‘

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Summary and Conclusion Mr. Ford: Right everyone. I apologize that I can't show you the marketing campaign today, but next week you will all have the opportunity to see it for yourselves, and I have no doubt that you will be impressed. Let me wrap up

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr Ford:As all of you are well aware, competition in the laptop computer sector is intense. Mr Ford:We continue to fight with our competitors for market share, and this is the case both in the developed markets in the West, as well as more developing

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

【今日基础词】 Physical 【Transcript】 A: Ive heard some friends say when they get the article, its quite different from what they see on the website advertisement. B: That happens. Without close quality examination, we may encounter fraud,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

Repairman: What can I do? Benjamin: The system crashed when I was surfing on the internet. Repairman: Did you go to any illegal website? Benjamin: No, But does that matter? Repairman: Yes, your computer can be easily infected by virus if you do that.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

NSA Spies on People With Internet and Fake Rocks 美国国家安全局入侵民众电脑获取情报 As President Barack Obama prepares to unveil reforms to the U.S. National Security Agency's intelligence gathering programs, there is renewed attenti

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: President Obama has unveiled a number of new proposals this week to crack down on hackers, and he plans to address this in The State of the Union speech on Tuesday. 总统奥巴马提出许多新政

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Cyber -diversity 网络多样性 I'm so tired of hack ers . That's what happens when you have bunch of computers runing the same software. Because they share the same flaw s , if you can hack into one, you can hack into them all. That appens in natur

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Valerie: Youll never guess what happened over the weekend. Bill: What? Valerie: Our website was attacked by hackers, and nobody could access it. Bill: Youre kidding! What did they do? Valerie: They got access to our server and embedded some malicious

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客