My Waterloo advanture begins in C* in the southeast of England. These history enthusiasts rehearsing for huge reenactments of the battle some a*'s 200 anniversary. Some have ancestors who were there. When the French army of Napoleon Bonaparte's looke

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

Actually, Arcturus is an omen of something far worse than the bad weather, a portended drama more intense than any of what you could imagine. When our own sun eventually becomes a red giant in 5 billion years time, it will turn into a destroyer rathe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

These slow motion images are shocking.-It's showing quite clearly that the bone is disintegrating on the impact. The limb would have to be removed. There was no bone left. -Terrifying really. You can see the bone flexing as the bullet approaching. -A

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

Coming up next...The battle begins, and I'm rolled up in to join the Waterloo gun group. I'm finding out what it was like to be a soldier at Waterloo 200 years ago. And now I'm heading for one of the key locations on the battle field. -We are going t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

-If you do that three times a minute, you're gonna win? -Bloody hell. He could do it. It must be very kind of difficult just to keep concentration. And when they were not...Oh, God! Incredible loud. My ears are ringing. A well-** gun crew could fire

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

There's one thing playing soldiers with replica, the genuine Waterloo cannons without laughing matter. We persuaded the royal armies to let us fire this 200-year-old gun, using live ammunition. With test in the army approved range and s*, under the s

Napoleon loved his cannons. He'd risen through the ranks as an artillery officer and he knew how brutally effective his so-called beautiful daughters could be. -What Napoleon actually wants to do is use these cannons to wear down the enemy. Yes, lite

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

-As we began to survey much larger areas of the landscape around Stonehenge, we began to see a number of other similar neolithic monuments which were hidden under. This monument Aims-41 just to the northeast of Stonehenge long thought to be a simple

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

And absolutely starving, and tells you about the food.-The sergeant of each section gave us a small piece of bread about an ounce, so which is. -Not why you starving. -To each man and an inqury was made along the ranks for a butcher. One having gone