O father! I see a gleaming light, 噢,爸爸!我见到了微弱的灯光, Oh say, what may it be? 出了什么事? But the father answered never a word, 可是她的父亲已经无法回答, A frozen corpse was he. 他已经冻僵了。 Las

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

He was ashamed to go on kneeling, ashamed to rise from his knees. 他很害羞跪下祷告。 At last, as it were from his inmost heart, a still, small voice seemed to breathe forth the words of the publican, 终于,好像从内心深处,一个微小

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

The first dawn of comfort came to him in vowing to himself that he would stand by that boy through thick and thin, 他发誓要支持那个孩子面对困难,因为他这个晚上做的好事, and cheer him, and help him, and bear his burdens, fo

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

So on the appointed dayboth innocent as babes, of coursethese honest fellows went, 约定的日子转眼就到了两个孩子般诚实的人来到碑前, And took their distant station; and Ching said, 站得很远,庆说, I can read plainly, T

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

I followed the single one at full speed, but, in spite of the efforts of my horse, 我全速追赶这只落单的长颈鹿,但是不论我的马怎么使劲, she got so much ahead of me, that, in turning a little hill, I lost sight of her altoget

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

If your companions do not love you, it is your own fault. 如果你的伙伴不爱你,这是你自己的错。 They can not help loving you if you will be kind and friendly. 如果你愿意做一个善良和友好的人,他们无法不爱你。 I

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Every child must observe how much more happy and beloved some children are than others. 你一定注意到,一些孩子比其他孩子更幸福更惹人喜爱。 There are some children you always love to be with. 有一些孩子,你总是喜欢和

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

You go to school on a cold winter morning. 一个寒冷冬日的清晨你来到学校。 A bright fire is blazing in the stove, surrounded with boys struggling to get near it to warm themselves. 炉子里火很旺,四周坐满了取暖的男孩子们

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Time pressed, and Jenny's countenance became more and more overcast, 时间越来越紧迫,珍妮的表情也变得越来越忧愁, but Andrew could think of no way in which he could take the little girl home without being late and losing his sta

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

This stream was not very wide, nor very deep at its edges, but in the center it was four or five feet deep; 面前这条小河并不太宽,河水也不很深, and in the spring the water ran very swiftly, 但是河的中央会有四五英尺深。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

He then stretched his proboscis in a straight line as far as he could, 这时大象尽可能在硬币的上方伸直长鼻, a little distance above the coin, and blew with great force against the wall. 用力向墙上吹气。 The angle produced by

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Just across the road by the cherry trees, 路旁的果树下面乱草丛生, Some fallen white stones had been lying so long, 曾经有人死在那里, Half hid in the grass, and under these, 草里埋着乱石, There were people dead. I could

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

On Monday morning seven lads, dressed in their Sunday clothes, with bright and happy faces, 一个周一的早晨,七名少年穿上礼拜的衣服,脸上洋溢着开心幸福的笑容, made their appearance at the Hall, each of them desiring t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

It snows! cries the Schoolboy, Hurrah! and his shout is ringing through parlor and hall, While swift as the wing of a swallow, he's out, 下雪了!一位校园男生高声叫着,太好啦!伴随一声尖叫划过门厅,穿过走廊,他像只迅

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

So, overcome with my great and bitter disappointment, 哎呀,一种说不出来的锥心痛苦攫取了我,我倍感失望, I sat down on the nearest hassock, and for a time refused to be comforted, 一屁股颓然瘫坐在身边的草墩上,叔

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

I made a strong pull, and brought up a tangle of weeds. 我猛地提起鱼竿,拽出的却是缠成一团的水草。 Again and again I cast out my line with aching arms, and drew it back empty. 再来一次,我总是满怀希望地抛出钓线,却

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Conrad Lange, collector of the revenues of the city of Berlin, had long been known as a man whom nothing could divert from the paths of honesty. 康拉德.兰格曾是柏林市的税务官,多年来,他为人正派,极富声望。 Scrupulously

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Come, come, said the old gentleman, one snake is quite enough to have in the house at a time; 得了,得了,老人说道,有时,家里有条蛇还是不错的, therefore, the sooner you are gone the better. 这样的话,还是快走为好!

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

What was to be done? Charles began to pick up the feathers one by one; 下步该做什么?查尔斯迅速逐一拣拾羽绒。 but the old gentleman, who was in an adjoining room, hearing a scuffle, and guessing the cause of it, 此刻,那位老人

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

The symptoms of its bite are terrible. 遭受这种蠕虫叮咬的症状相当可怕。 The eyes of the patient become red and fiery, his tongue swells to an immoderate size, and obstructs his utterance; 病人眼睛变红或炙热,舌头过度肿胀

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册