商业英语教程 English For Business 第七课: 跟进随访 Lesson 7: Following up 各位听众好,我是澳大利亚澳洲广播电台的节目主持人马健媛。欢迎您收听商业英语教程节目。这套共二十六讲的教材由澳大

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

Internet, Technology Offer New Tools for Journalists 互联网技术为未来记者提供学习新途径 LOS ANGELES The Internet and rapidly evolving technology is quickly changing how people receive news and how journalists deliver it. There are no

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(九月)

Prof. Brown:Good morning, everybody.Welcome to Physics 101. My name is Ed Brown, and I will be your professor for this semester. Since today is our first class, I wanted to give you an overview of what this course will look like, how you will be grad

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

NEW YORK As a handful of students gathered to learn a new language at the Microsoft store in New York City, a different set of students gathered a world away in Nigeria to embark on a similar journey. The language in both cases is coding, and Microso

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(一月)

AS IT IS 2014-04-05 Community Colleges Offer Easy and Low-cost Opportunities 社区大学为大家提供简单和低成本的学习机会 From VOA Learning English, this is As It Is. Im Anna Matteo in Washington. A degree from a college or university

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

AS IT IS 2014-04-04 Holocaust Museum Officials Learn from Rwanda Massacre 大屠杀纪念馆的官员从卢旺达大屠杀学习感悟 Hello and welcome back to the program that helps you learn and improve your American English and shows you our worl

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Online Girls School Aims to Offer New Opportunities 在线女子学校旨在提供新学习机会 LOS ANGELES In a 21st century classroom, the essential tools for learning often include computers, as well as books. Some students are even taking entir

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(九月)

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight program. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Rebekah Schipper. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Boat Noise Means Fish Can't Learn Their Lessons If you've ever gone snorkeling or scuba divingyou know how peaceful it sounds under there... aside from the crackling sound of snapping shrimp. 你如果浮潜或者潜过水,就会知道水下听起来

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人3月

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight, I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 If my hands can make a difference,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

1. One year ago, our daughter Max was born and we launched Chan Zuckerberg Initiative with the goal of dramatically improving their lives of all those in Max's generation. Our mission is ambitious, advancing human potential and promoting the quality.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

I wanna learn how to become the best basketball player in the world 我想学习如何成为世界上最好的篮球运动员。 And if I am gonna learn that, I gotta learn from the best 为了实现它,我跟最好的球员学习 Kids go to school

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂