When the Aldens arrived at breakfast the next morning, Cousin Mary and Grandfather Alden were discussing future plans for Pineapple Place. Well, Mary, Im sorry I couldnt arrange that bank loan on this trip. I know how disappointing that is, Mr. Alden

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 64 The Black Pearl Mystery

Back at the resort, the Alden children found their grandfather sitting on the cabin porch with Abby. How did you make out in town? Grandfather asked. We got everything well need for the signs, said Henry, handing Abby the change. Sandpaper, brushes,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 108 The Creature in Ogopogo La

CHAPTER 13 Sea Star Old Myna woke up first. She hopped out of the house and flew into the trees. She ate her breakfast and waited for the sun to come up. Then she began to call, Wake up, sleepyhead! It woke everyone. Benny laughed. Thats old Myna. Sh

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 6 蓝色海湾之谜 Blue Bay Mystery

CHAPTER 12 An Empty Can When Spot came up with the hat in his mouth, Benny cried, The blue hat at last! The man was afraid to wear it, shouted Mike. This proves that the man was up to no good, said Henry slowly. And he is the man in the picture! shou

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 5 迈克的谜案 Mike's Mystery

难民危机为叙利亚孤儿带来生机 If you ask the children at this orphanage what they want in the future there is one consistent answer. They want to return to Syria. 如果你问那些生活在孤儿院里的孩子,问他们对未来的展望

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

Its a young museum much like the people at the heart of its exhibits. The exhibit of War Childhood Museum in Washington DC, features the personal belongings, documents and the stories of children who grew up at a time of war. Among them Melina Selimb

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十月)

Health Report - World Health Organization Urges Countries to Vaccinate Children 健康报道 - 世卫组织督促各国为儿童接种疫苗 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 The Wo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(四)月

AS IT IS 2014-02-16 UN: One Million Syrian Children Are Refugees 联合国称呼叙利亚有一百万儿童难民 Hello, and welcome to As It Is from VOA Learning English! Im Steve Ember in Washington. Today on our program, we report on efforts by on

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Gavi's Goal: Vaccinate Millions More Children 全球疫苗免疫联盟致力于数以百万计儿童接种疫苗 Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance is seeking funds to extend its early childhood vaccine program in developing countries. Gavi's CEO says he's c

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(一月)

CHAPTER 6 Mikes Mothers Place Benny began to talk the minute he got into the car. Mike began to talk too. Wait, boys, said Mr. Carter. One at a time! I cant hear a word you say. Ill talk first, said Mike. Well, you can this time, agreed Benny. Its ab

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 5 迈克的谜案 Mike's Mystery

AS IT IS 2014-01-12 WHO: Test, Treat Malnourished Children for HIV 世卫组织帮助营养不良儿童治疗艾滋病毒 From VOA Learning English, welcome to As It Is. Im Steve Ember. Today on our program, we tell about a study that shows vitamins

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(一)月

HIV Kids Are High Risk for Pneumonia 感染艾滋病儿童更有可能死于肺炎 A new study said HIV-positive children are much more likely to die from pneumonia than children who are not infected with the AIDS virus. Its estimated there are more

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(一月)

Music Helps Impoverished Children Perform Better in School 音乐帮助贫穷儿童在学校表现的更好 LOS ANGELES Researchers have found that the brains of children who grow up in poverty process sounds differently from children who are better

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十月)

Hi there, I'm Ore with the BBC World News for Children. Coming up: Japan's mission to super hot planet. A new survey says kids care more about computers than animals. And Inter Milan face Bayern Munich in the Champion's League final. First up, after

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Hi there, I'm Ricky with the BBC World News for Children. It's Monday the 24th of May. Coming up: South Korea freezes trade with North Boy becomes youngest person to climb Everest and Inter Milan are crowned European champions But first - South Korea

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Hi there, I'm Sonali from the BBC World News for Children. Coming up: A train crash in India has killed 65 people. Brazil's footballers are set to play Tanzania and Zimbabwe. And frogs cause traffic chaos in Greece. First - at least 65 people have di

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Vaccines Not Linked to Autism 最新发表在ClinicalEvidence杂志上的一项来自美国循症医学调查中心的研究显示,麻疹、腮腺炎和风疹(MMR)联合疫苗或单一麻诊疫苗接种与儿童孤独症无关。 新生儿在出生以

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Hi there, I'm Sonali from the BBC World News for Children Team. It's Friday the 4th of June. Coming up..... McDonald's has pulled Shrek glasses over health fears. There's been a massive fire in Bangladesh. And Stosur reaches the French Open final in

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Hi there, I'm Ricky from the BBC World News for Children. It's Thursday the 10th of June. Coming up: Pop star Shakira's set to kick off the World Cup. South Korean rocket has 'exploded'. And the technology that allows students to sit exams at home. F

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest