Duffy-warwick avenue伤心情歌Warwick Avenue则唱出了在车站遇见前男友的心情故事一介新人能与乐坛传奇媲美,可见来头不

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I was at the hospital at with my friend, Wendy. Her father was in an accident and she was waiting to talk to the doctor. Doctor: Hello, Im Dr. Johnson. How are you holding up? Wendy: Oh, Im fine. Is there any news? Doctor: Yes. I have examined your f

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Migraine or Face Pain? 偏头痛还是脸部疼痛? If youve ever had a migraine headache, you dont need me to tell you it hurts. Doctors report that about twenty million people suffer from serious headaches, and ten percent of these have intractab

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Amazing Crab s D: What's the difference between a hard- shell ed blue crab and a soft- shell ed blue crab ? Y: Is this a trick question? D: I'll give you a hent. It has to do with the crab s skeletal system. Y: Skeletal system? You got me there, I kn

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Fetus Learning 胎教是真的吗? Y:Did you know that infants prefer their mothers voices to that of other females? And that they will change their behavior in order to solicit her voice? D: Sounds reasonable to me. Y: Ok, but did you know that a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Waving a Flag on the Moon 月球上飘扬的国旗 Don: Yal, Im not a conspiracy theorist or anything, butI must admit that those photographs of the moon landing make me suspicious . I mean,the flag in those pictures of Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstro

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Tapping Caterpillar s By Don Glass Y: I could have sworn that I heard a strange tapping sound in my house last night. It was faint but chilling . I think there must be a ghost in my house. D: Do you happen to keep caterpillar s , perhaps the hook-tip

Music and Verbal Memory 音乐和非文字记忆 Even if you havent touched a piano in years, if you suffered through music lessons as a kid you may have benefited from those lessons in ways you wouldnt expect. When you train on a musical instrument

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Drought For those of us lucky enough to always have enough food and water, it may be hard to imagine living through a drought . A drought occurs when for a variety of reasons, usually including a lack of rainfall and warm temperatures. Soil moisture

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Too Cold to Exercise? 天冷不宜锻炼? D: WooIt's freezing out. Y: Come on, It's not that cold. D: Sure it is. Yael.I guess there's just no way I can go jog ging today. Y: Oh, so that's what this all about. D: Not really. What if my lungs freeze

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Flu Shot Through the Heart 流感疫苗的神奇功效 Researchers conducting a study of hospital stays for over two hundred and eighty six thousand older folk s found something interesting in their data. The number of hospitalizations for heart dise

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Silkworm s and Skin Graft s Don: One of the neater things thats going on in biology is the genetic modification of species. By changing the instructions in their genes, we can make certain plants and animals produce things that are useful to humans.

动物也爱散步? When youve been to the zoo have you noticed how some of the animals pace around a lot? Scientists think the problem might be that the animals miss the freedom to roam . That make sense. After all, a polar bears natural range is

Do Old Folks Still Appreciate Humor? 老人们仍能欣赏幽默吗? Maybe when people get older, sense of a humor is the first thing to go. Actually, research suggests that old folks, if theyre healthy, can still appreciate humor as much as a youn

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Maggot evolution 蝇蛆的进化 You may already know how the evolution of a new species happens. Two or more populations of one species have to be separated from each other, such as is the case with Darwins finches in the Galapagos. Various populati

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Sleep On, Sneeze Not 睡觉的时候不会打喷嚏 The signs are unmistakabl e : the eyes water, the chest heave s , the nose twitch es , the body tenses, suspense builds until finally a sneeze blasts forth, concluding the drama. It's a momentarily

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Anaconda 水蟒 Before Jennifer Lopez became J. Lo, she was an up and coming actress. Perhaps her worst movie was Anaconda , about a giant snake that terrorizes a documentary film crew in the Amazon rain forest. Hollywoods version of the snake was pu

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Studies suggest that when we eat a variety of foods, we are less likely to get bored. But therefore we are more likely to eat more. That might contribute to the current obesity problem in Americapeople like the taste of different foods and keep eatin

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Communicating by voice alone has its drawbacks, though.For example, I cant use hand gestures to clarify what I mean. And, as it turns out, that makes a big difference. Researchers at the University of Otago in New Zealand wanted to know how much a re

Cancers of the oesophagus kill more than 500,000 people across the world each year. It's the sixth most common cause of cancer death in the UK. The tumours are especially deadly, with five-year survival rates of just 12 to 31 percent. However Dr Shar

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest