Spicy, tanky shart complex splices at vibrancy to modern meals. Prehistoric cuisine however was thought of as well bland, based on scientists focusing on the energy value of our ancestors' food. Catch the caroboo, you cook the caroboo ,you eat the ca

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

Cerumenis a lovely word especially considering that is means earwax.And we're nothingonly species that produces the stuff.Some whales built up waxes along withlipids and charaten protein into what's called earplugs.And now researchers nowknow that ex

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

This is Scientific American 60 second Science, Im Christopher Intagliata. Got a minute? Winter is high time for heart attacks. And while snow shoveling can pose a danger to your heart, the winter heart attack trend holds true in places that never see

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

People with asthma crog constructive pollenary disease and other breathing disorders need fast relief with airway tighten-up.unfortunately the most comonly used medication has nocious side effect,but scientists recently discoveryed that a bitter of t

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

When you hear an unfamiliar tune, how do you wind up(卷起;振奋) either tapping your foot or plugging your ears? A study finds that a specific brain region gives the song a thumbs up or down. The research is in the journal Science. As 19 subject

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

This is Scientific Americans 60 - Second Science, I am Karen Hopkin, this will just take a minute. After a long bath, your fingers and toes come out all wrinkly. You may have wondered why your skin would go and do such a thing. Now a study shows that

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

This is Scientific American 60 second Science, I am Sophie Bushwick, Got a minute? Sharing is one of the hallmarks of human behavior: give me a cookie and Im more likely to give you one later. But our bonobo cousins have an odd variation on the pract

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. I am Cendy Graber. It is will take just a minute. Ancient Egyptian Mummies were carefully embalmed and entomb with Golden jewelry furniture and clothing. And to make sure they did not go hungry on their

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

This is Scientific Americana 60 Seconds Science, I'm Christopher Intagliata, got a minute.The Sahara desert isn't known for its greenery, but there's evidence it was once much lusher than today, dotted with waterfall and lakes, now a study suggests t

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

This is Scientific American 60 Seconds Science. I'm Elly Wilkeson, got minute? Our homes glow at night. Lightbulbs, TVs and now computers, E-readers, tablets and smart phones expose people to an increasing amount of light after dark. And the color of

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

At some point we all have to memorize the names of the earth's oceans . But in reality all these waters are connected, so how do we know where one body begins and another ends. Just follow the trash, because the location of sea-ferrying garbage can b

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年Scientific American(九)月

Some scientists say that the use of fire helps to make us the modern humans it dramatically changed what and how we eat or may have even altered our enemy. But the University of Utah anthropologist Polly Wisner thinks that the fire is also important

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年Scientific American(九)月

Some 70 million American adults have high blood pressure. Three quarters of them rely on medication to keep the condition in check. But you've got to remember to actually take the daily dose. Now researchers have devised a longer-lasting alternative:

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年Scientific American(五)月

This is Scientific American - 60 Second Science. I'm Dylan *. Got a minute? The first murder victim in the Bible is Abel, taken out by his brother, Cain. And now we have what looks to be the earliest known homocide to be confirmed by scientists. A ne

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年Scientific American(五)月

Feel to walk and in central Mexico is in archaeological site, a cultural landmark and tourist attraction best known for its pyramids and plaza. But nearly 2,000 years ago, it was a powerful urban center home to more than 100,000 people. It was also o

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年Scientific American(三)月

This is Scientific American-60 Second Science.I'm Steve Mersky.Got a minute? There is a lot of discussion about the debates they had and who was right. Willham Bob,he is the grandson of the great physicist Nills Bob who had strong scientific disagree

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年Scientific American(六)月

This is scientific american sixty seconds science.I'm Julie Rosen, got minute. Each fall, thousands cohort samen flock to northwest river to spone. but many never get the chance especially near bit city like Seatle.and some of these urban areas'90 pe

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年Scientific American(十)月

Ticks are bad news. They spread Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever. And theyre also responsible for an unusual food allergyto meat. Yup, get bit by one of these buggers and it could be bye-bye BBQ. The strange allergy has been linked to th

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

Want to exercise, but don't have enough time? Forget slogging half an hour on the treadmill. You can burn the same number of calories with a few quick sprints on an exercise bike. So says a study presented at a meeting of the American Physiological S

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

Want to exercise, but don't have enough time? Forget slogging half an hour on the treadmill. You can burn the same number of calories with a few quick sprints on an exercise bike. So says a study presented at a meeting of the American Physiological S

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月