Part III Listing Comprehension Section A Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations. At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and th

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and dating coach, the owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City. In this clip, we'll talk about how to handle a long distance relationship. And it can really be fun if youll look at it that way. And yes, you miss

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

UNIT 04 GOING TO A PARTY PART A Communicative Function Controlling a Conversation In daily communication we often use different techniques to control a conversation. We need to know how to show attention or surprise, how to agree or disagree, how to

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第一册

Unit 34 Public Behavior in France -- Conversation Welcome topics of conversation in France are food, art, music, philosophy, sports and current events / history. Studying French history, politics, and other aspects of the culture will be an advantage

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行话题阅读:语境识词4500

罗马队的足球王子托蒂访谈摘录。在这个充满诱惑的城市里,不能为所欲为地做年轻人都能做的事情,因为到哪里都有争着和他照相、要亲笔签名的球迷…

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC) STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: It's Friday, which is when we hear from Story Corps. And today, we have a conversation about the biggest story out of Hollywood in many years - indeed, one of the bigger stories in America in recent years - t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

By Nathan King United Nations 28 February 2008 Academy Award winning actor George Clooney is the United Nations' latest Messenger of Peace. Cloney is well known for his advocacy on the Darfur conflict in Sudan. He recently joined the ranks of other n

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

图片1 Its one week until Valentines Day and to get you in the mood for love we are uploading our episode a week early! Maura talks a bit about the history of Valentines Day to start and then we listen to a REAL conversation between Robin and Harp a

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Angela: Ugh! I hate talking to Rebecca. Every time I ask her a question, she ignores me or sneers at me. Ronny: Are you sure its not your imagination? Shes perfectly nice to me. Angela: Its not my imagination. When I try to tell her something, she cu

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

The White House is increasing pressure on Russia to stop the escalating conflict in Georgia's breakaway province of South Ossetia. VOA's Paula Wolfson reports from Beijing, where U.S. President George Bush is speaking out on the crisis while attendi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

NOEL KING, HOST: Singer, producer and songwriter R. Kelly is one of the bestselling RB artists. But a new docuseries from Lifetime that debuts tonight called Surviving R. Kelly alleges he has a darker side. It features the stories of women who say Ke

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月